Unit# [coa_guest_unit_number] [coa_guest_dates]
NOTE: Unit Owners are responsible for their guests’ compliance with all condominium Rules and Regulations and in particular:
GUESTS IN YOUR ABSENCE:
- Prior to occupancy; Guests are required to present a LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION signed by the owner of the unit upon arrival in the building.
- No one will be allowed entry to the building without one. Guests must also sign a Registration Card upon arrival before entering the unit.
- Unit KEYS must be provided by you to your guests.
- Please notify Management in writing in advance of Guests arrival….providing dates of arrival and departure names, and number in party.
- Please advise your guests we have a NO PETS policy at Clearwater Sand Key Club.
- You are responsible for your guests, so please provide them with the Rules & Regulations of Sand Key Club Condominiums Inc and agree to abide by them. Only persons identified on this authorization will occupy the unit.
- Pets – No pets allowed on Clearwater Sand Key Club property.
Vehicles – Motor-Homes, campers, pickup trucks with camper bodies, trailers (camper, boat or horse), boats, jet skis or similar water craft, or motorcycles are not permitted on Sand Key Club property.
By checking the box I/we hereby authorize the following guest(s): (Four Maximum)
Guest Auto Registration
*****PLEASE PLACE VISITORS PASS ON DRIVERS SIDE, VISIBLE THROUGH FRONT WINDOW******